Father's Day PRINTABLE Tags...

Well, it's the Thursday before Father's Day... have you made plans... bought a gift...written a card?
You'd better get to it!

(This is actually an inner monologue going on in my head... I haven't done anything for Sunday except make these tags for you!!!  ...I'd better get busy!)

To use these tags, just download, print on card stock and cut on the gray lines...  (first cut them into rectangles, then cut off the corners...) ... hole punch, add some string or baker's twine and you're set!

Once again, I'd love to know if you plan on downloading! ... not to mention, I need to get to know some of my bloggy friends a bit better! :)





File and finished product for personal use only... not for resale or profit of any kind.


Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. these are great! and I LOVE the precious words printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tags are so cute. your talent is boundless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I saw your printable on Pinterest AND thought your printable for fathers day would be great for our fathers day feature on theclassroomcreative. We link right back to your site! It will run this tuesday- hope you are having a great weekend! Karen and Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so adorable. I wish there as a set that didn't have writing, so they could be used for any gift any time of year for dear old dad or any male that needs a gift. Like a principle at the end of the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are too cute! I'm definitely going to use them for my father's day gifts. Thank you for sharing them! I pinned them, too, fyi, and pinned from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute!! What a cute idea. I posted it on my website for Father's Day ideas. Thank you, allthingswithpurpose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Thanks so much. I found your website today from a post on One Velvet Morning. I downloaded several of your free printables. They are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ties, cutest thing for a fathers day card ! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! These are JUST what I was looking for. Such a cute idea; I love the colors and the clean lines. Thanks for making them available!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips